An American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) survey found:
about Dr. Susan Bernstein
- More then 92% of adults agree that an attractive smile is an important social asset.
- 88% say they always remember someone with an especially attractive smile.
- 85% agree that an unattractive smile makes a person less appealing to people of the opposite sex.
- 74% agree that an unattractive smile can hurt a person's chances for career success.
- But, only half of Americans are satisfied with their smile.